Saturday, July 23, 2016

Introduction

Hello, fellow paleofans and welcome to Pelagornis's thoughts!

Yeah, this is one of those typical paleoblogs. But here I'll be posting my own personal theories, including stuff I'm surprised no one's proposed before.

And yes, this isn't just a dinosaur blog. I'll also be writing about the amazing pterosaurs and marine reptiles. And I won't just be limited to the Mesozoic, I'll also be talking about the creatures from the Paleozoic and Cenozoic as well.

I'm also greatly interested in cartoons and animation, so I may make posts about that kind of stuff as well.

Please note that I'm not a very good artist, so I won't be posting drawings of my own here. But I may get permission from various artists to use their work.

So, hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment